2 x Durand-Wayland 6 Lane PentaSort Weight Sizer
- Complete Peach Packing Line
- 2,000 Bushels/Hr
- 16 Automatic Fillers
- Rapid Pack Table
- Color vision Brix Detection on 6 Lanes
- 2 – Sorma CBT Bin Dumpers
- 2 – Presize Bar Elevators
- 3 – 42 Pin Washers
- 3 – Grading Tables
- Empty & Full Box Conveyer System
Durand-Wayland 4 Lane PentaSort Sizer
- Durand-Wayland Model PentaSort Fruit Sizing, Washing, Polishing and Bag Packaging Line.
- Ideal for Apples, Pears, Citrus Fruits or Pitted Fruits.
- Includes steel bulk pre-rinse station.
- Cleaning, polishing, and waxing line and Drying tunnel.
- Optical color sorter.
- V-belt singulator with size separator.
- Includes manual bagging and manual tray-pack sections.
Giro Mesh Bagging Machine, Little David Taper/Case Sealer, and Labeler
- Giro Mesh bagging machine:
- Makes 2lbs – 5lbs product into a netted (mesh) film. Creates 10 different product label options. Able to label, with a sticker for product info. Able to weld film together at top and bottom of the netted bag, or if desired, also able to provide the film all the way around the netted film, often called “full wrap.” Able to produce up to 18 bags per minute. It has less than 1 million bags through the machine.
- Little David Taper/Case Sealer:
- Case sealer, single head top seal (tape), option for a bottom seal also. Easy manual adjustment for different height boxes. No pass-through option.
- Accepts print options from the software. We used this to create a 4″x3″ box label. Air pressure needed to perform the “slapping” arm function. Prints a sticker, uses suction to hold label on arm, and then sticks to a box when the arm is triggered.
Used 4-Lane Ultra Sort
- All Stainless Steel structures
- 75” pitch – Ideal for Peaches, Tomatoes, Avocados, and Citrus. Has letdown chutes, not brushes.
- 14 total drops
- Stainless Steel rapid packing bins included
- Sizer has already been disassembled and is in storage
- New electronics will be required
Used Equipment Listing
Durand-Wayland, Incorporated, does not warrant the condition or terms of sale of any piece of equipment offered for reutilization by an existing owner. Durand-Wayland shall not be liable for any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses (including but not limited to settlements, judgments, court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees) fines and penalties, arising out of any actual or alleged injury, loss, or damage of any nature whatsoever in connection with the sale or use of any piece of equipment purchased or sold. It shall be the responsibility of the seller to provide accurate and detailed information about the equipment’s specifications and condition to any buyer. Durand-Wayland presents used equipment solely as an information-sharing communication channel.
By accessing this website, you agree to accept these terms and hold harmless Durand-Wayland, Incorporated, should you experience a problem with any transaction arising from the use of this service. Durand-Wayland reserves the right to edit or refuse listings based on the item description and condition.
Durand-Wayland does not profit from the sale of listed equipment.